Renting an apartment in the City of New York can be a challenging task. We have endeavored to make this process easier by following these simple steps:
1) Prior to viewing an apartment a leasing representative will interview you. This is intended to help us better understand your housing needs. Arrangements will be made to show you apartments that may be appropriate for you and your family
2) Once you have selected an apartment we will request that you submit a complete application. Please try to answer every question to the best of your ability. An incomplete application may delay processing of your request for an apartment. *
3) Submit a $20 check or money order for credit verification made payable to Tryax Realty Management, Inc. We do not accept cash. The fee is per apartment applicant and is non-refundable. If two people intend to occupy the apartment both persons need to submit the $20 fee. It is necessary that each applicant sign the release form authorizing Tryax to verify the background information contained in the application.
4) Once your application is complete (please review the checklist included with your application) and Tryax has verified the information, you will be contacted by a Leasing Specialist. If approved for an apartment you will be asked to make an appointment to sign a lease.
5) If you have any questions about this process or require more information on leasing please contact our office at 718-654-5555 or consult the information resources available on this web site.
* Pet Policy: Case by case.